So I’m setting up a new category of posts to expand my blog into another passion of mine: health and fitness. Been wanting to do this for a while, don’t know why I haven’t, so finally today did it. I’ll be posting some of my endless health and fitness findings, inspiration and motivation pieces, workouts, music, recipes, etc. without a real increase in number of posts published. Hope you enjoy the posts, and that this doesn’t deter anybody from following 🙂
To get started, here are a few of my favorite sites to browse:
- AShotofAdrenaline.net – Complete list of bodyweight exercises
- Antranik.org – More bodyweight exercises
- SimplyShredded.com – The Ultimate Lifting Experience
- Bodybuilding.com’s Workout Database – Thousands of programs on here.
- Bodybuilding.com forums – Great info in these threads. You can find almost anything you’re looking for here.
- /r/Fitness – Well, because it’s Reddit.
- /r/Health – See above
- /r/Nutrition – I think you get the gist
- /r/EatCheapandHealthy – Pretty sure I should make a post exclusively for useful sub-reddits…
- HungryForChange – A solid 3-day detox program – relatively simple and effective.