First of all, I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable New Year’s Eve! I’m excited for what 2014 may bring us!
The other day I was browsing my Twitter feed when I stumbled across an article from WSBTV about Georgia’s 2013 social media influencers. It’s definitely interesting to see which celebrities/Atlanta locals are piling up the most followers, or the creating the most popular content.
In case you’re too lazy to follow the link and see for yourself, the list goes as follows:
1. Jennifer Brett (@AJCBuzz)
2. Paste Magazine (@PasteMagazine)
3. Everything Georgia (@GAFollowers) — My personal favorite.
4. Clark Howard (@ClarkHoward)
5. Atlanta Hawks (@ATLHawks)
6. Jovita Moore (@JovitaMoore)
7. Atlanta Events (@ATL_Events)
8. Kim Severson (@KimSeverson)
9. Kasim Reed (@KasimReed)
10. 2 Chainz (@2Chainz)
So if you’re from Georgia and enjoy social media, get on your Facebook or Twitter and give these people a follow. You’ll be amazed with the kind of information and discussions they create.
PS. Congrats Jennifer! Keep it up! (This is her Twitter avatar, go follow her!)