I thought compiling a list of the places I’ve visited would be cool to share.
Here are some perspective I can share from my travels over the last 20 years. Just my opinion, based on sometimes brief or short exposure to places around the world. Take it all for what it’s worth. 🙂 Of course, an entire post could be written about each of these destinations — and for some, there are!
- Downtown centric, historic cities enabling unified culture and tradition.
- Stay up all night, run with the bulls in the morning.
- Amazing Super-blocks.
- Soccer culture.
- Efficient and clean.
- Go off the beaten track.
- Always look on the bright side; resiliency.
- Beer cheaper than water.
- Get outside.
- Relax (and retire).
- Stay hungry (and awake).
- Inviting culture.
- Plush wilderness; sticky humid.
- The South.
- Live music and BBQ.
- Diamond in the rough; mirage-like.
- Beautiful heartland; “Fly over states”
In travel, I’ve learned that it’s not all glamorous, and not some sort of cure-all or philosophical solution; it’s about receptiveness and it takes time and effort. With this in mind, I’m happy to share my recommendations from my experiences, and always love a good travel story.
safe travels! ✈️